Cathy, you are a genius! I wanted to say how fruitful your writing prompts proved to be. I especially found inspiration in the letter to my readers. I have to admit, I didn’t know how one coached the writing process. I see, I see! Brilliant! Thank you!
–Lisa Withers, Leadership Development Consultant
Just wanted to thank you again for the time, information and fantastic clarity I received today. You have given me much to think about. From judging other writers to not gauging my success in units sold, I must say I gained insight and perhaps humility which was needed before penning the first word. Thank you for helping me see from another perspective.
The writing mountain has seemed insurmountable, but am now beginning to see the summit as opposed to simply the climb.
So appreciate your skills, insight and heart.
Kimberly A. Skaggs
Group coaching calls twice each month
Bonus webinar once a month featuring experts in writing and publishing
Access to a virtual community of like-minded people working on their books
“Connect with Cathy”
Interested in working with Cathy Fyock as your book coach, but the time just isn’t right to begin with her group coaching or one-on-one programs? Or perhaps you want to continue to work with Cathy beyond your group coaching or one-on-one package?
Due to demand, Cathy is offering a package of services to either get you ready for coaching, or as a follow up for her group or one-on-one coaching services. Her “Connect with Cathy” package of services offers the following benefits:
- Participation in Cathy’s group coaching calls for six months, scheduled twice each month, featuring celebrations, writing prompts, focused questions, and meaty content (and recorded in case you can’t make it)
- Participation in Cathy’s monthly bonus webinars on special topics in writing, editing, and publishing, featuring experts on the issues
- Cathy’s monthly newsletter, Your Possibility Partner, with news, events, and information about book writing and publishing
Are you just getting starting in writing your book, but need more than a book to guide you? Then you need to invest in Cathy’s group coaching process. You’ll have access to webinar sessions covering six modules, and will involve writing assignments and exercises to get you started writing your book. You’ll use Cathy’s proven formula for getting the book out of your head and onto the page.
- Two strategy sessions with Cathy—one at the beginning of the process, another at the end of your program, so that you can strategically align your book with your business/career
- Cathy’s webinar program, in six modules, on getting your book out of your head and onto the page (these are recorded so that you can view them at your leisure)
- 6 months of access to group-coaching calls and other Connect with Cathy benefits, including monthly bonus webinars
- A copy of On Your Mark: From First Word to First Draft in Six Weeks and its companion journal
Personalized One-on-One Coaching
If you’re serious about writing your book, or you need unique or specialized support, then one-on-one coaching is for you. You’ll be exposed to Cathy’s key concepts for writing, and have the one-on-one tailored support you need.
This is a six-month program that includes the following:
- An initial two-hour strategy session with Cathy at week one, to gain clarity on your book: purpose/goals, thesis, integration with business plan, target market, key word outline, project plan, and timeline
- One-on-one calls with Cathy every other week for three months
- Access to all group coaching features, events, and programs over the course of your program for a period of six months
- Unlimited telephone and email support for three months
Jump Start Premium Coaching
Do you absolutely have to get your book done? Maybe you have a big speaking engagement ahead. Or maybe you’ve just been thinking about your book for far too long. Or perhaps you’ve had clients, publishers, or others practically begging you to write your book.
If time is of the essence and you want to get serious about it, then Cathy’s Jump Start Premium Coaching is the package for you.
You’ll begin the process by first working with Cathy, in person or by telephone or webinar, for a three hour meeting to gain clarity on your project: purpose/goals, thesis, integration with business plan, target market, key word outline, project plan, and timeline.
You’ll have all the benefits of the one-on-one coaching over a three month period, with meetings with Cathy every other week, plus access to all the group coaching benefits for a six month period.
You’ll also come to Louisville, Kentucky for a 1.5 day VIP one-on-one experience with Cathy! You’ll experience writing exercises and activities, plus focused writing time to get chunks of your book done (scheduled the first month).
Kudos for Cathy’s VIP One-on-One
I highly recommend Cathy’s VIP one-on-one coaching experience. It was intense and productive. The physical surroundings were compatible with creativity, but more than that, Cathy was focused on structure and really moving the book along. In two days my book increased by 8000 words. The end result was my first draft!
Cathy picked up on when I was slowing down my creative juices and she knew to throw in some writing prompts. It was the perfect balance of pushing, prodding, and pulling me through the experience.
Just like any good athlete counts on their personal trainer– I had Cathy urging me on to my personal best. She is a personal trainer worth every dime for her wisdom and insight. She was all in on making my first book come to life. Look for UNDERTOW to hit the Amazon offerings in early Fall.
Diane E. Ferguson
NEW! Make Your Mark: Publishing and Promoting Your Book
Your draft is completed (or almost there). Now it’s time to create a plan to publish and promote your new book!
- Where do you find the best editor?
- Do you need an editorial board?
- Who and how should you ask for testimonials?
- When should you begin your promotional campaign? (Hint: now!)
- What are the benefits of self-publishing, and is it for you?
- What are easy and low-cost tactics to create buzz and interest for your book?
Join with colleagues to share best practices, learn together, and provide mutual support!
Here is what is included in this package:
- Group coaching calls twice each month, featuring celebrations, focused questions, and meaty content (recorded if you can’t attend live) for six months
- Bonus webinar monthly on publishing and marketing your book
- A pdf of Cathy’s eBook, Make Your Mark
- One strategy session with Cathy to develop your project plan for editing and publishing
- One strategy session with Cathy to develop your project plan for marketing and promotion
- Resources for editing, publishing, and promotion